Did you know that 64% of features in software rarely get used?* When selecting wholesale B2B e-commerce software, your brand is looking for a solution that will cater to your specific needs.
We want you to get the most of out of iVendix and discover helpful features and useful tools that streamline workflows and increase ROI. We prioritize features that give our product added value for the brands that depend on us. So let’s take a look at some of the features and functions that make wholesale B2B e-commerce better with iVendix.
- Our reorder function lets retailers fill gaps in their inventory; brands using iVendix see more orders, larger orders, reduced printing costs, and optimized revenue.
- Digital Asset Manager
- Our digital asset manager and visual assortment builder enables reps to effectively merchandise and sell collections, colors stories, and fixtures.
- Cross-sell, up-sell, substitution
- iVendix offers per-product relationships to aid in cross-selling, up-selling, or product substitutions.
- User Experience
- We know that workflows vary from person-to-person and we offer multi-path ordering, and automated size runs to accommodate a broad range of personal preferences. We give brands and reps the freedom to personalize product assortments for select dealers based on their location, size, preferences, and specific culture. These features provide added value for CenterStone customers.
If your brand is looking for a wholesale B2B system with marketing features, a robust user base, and international support in six different languages then the CenterStone suite: iVendix, iV Guide and iV Mobile is for your brand. We’re always adding features to iVendix to increase functionality and customer satisfaction.
Schedule a demo; we’d be happy to show you how iVendix can work for your brand.
*Johnson, Jim. “ROI, It’s Your Job.” Published Keynote Third International Conference on Extreme Programming, Alghero, Italy, May 26-29, 2002.