46,000 active, specialty dealers, and reps are trained on and use the iVendix B2B wholesale platform making it arguably the best online wholesale platform. As we approach $20 billion in wholesale dollars processed, we’re sharing everything you need to know about what makes iVendix so special. But don’t just take our word for it, listen to our clients and learn more here.
The retail landscape is changing and brands are looking to new markets for growth. Your brand may have great saturation in traditional channels: department stores, mass merchants, and national chains, but what about moderate, upscale, trend or specialty stores and boutiques? iVendix has an incredible representation of brands that use the online wholesale platform for exactly these reasons. Additionally, over 46,000 dealers, reps, and buyers are already familiar with the iVendix order management platform. That means no dealer training needed. It just works.
If you are looking for an order management platform that is private, can be branded exactly the way you want, that has vast market saturation, and an interface that supports international growth with six different native languages to support your non-EDI wholesale B2B orders, then the CenterStone suite — iVendix, Guide, and Mobile — is for your brand.
Brands choose CenterStone because:
- Adoption is paramount — 46,000 reps and dealers and growing already use the iVendix platform.
- International growth is a goal — iVendix support six languages, multiple and unique pricing schedules and complex sales programs.
- Independent, specialty and boutique ordering is unique — Your ERP loves EDI. iVendix can convert these orders to EDI transactions for your ERP for operational efficiency.
- 24/7 Access is critical — 34% of orders to iVendix come in after business hours.
- Cross-selling, up-selling or product substitutions are gold — no other order management and marketing platform has the flexibility and capability of iVendix to offer these “per product” relationships.
If you are interested to learn more about growing and protecting your revenue stream with a solid Order Management platform, you can download our actionable white paper now.